Pharmaceutical companies are implementing different types of campaigns with their wholesalers, offering them quantity discounts and sales premiums. Controlling these premiums and discounts is one of the most challenging aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. Another issue is the ability to follow the inventory and market share of their products .
Caretta has developed a platform that enables the management of all sales processes centrally, with detailed analysis and management reports.
The advantages of the Sales Management System are as follows:
- Prevention of surplus goods and refunds: Drug companies suffer from surplus goods, wrong sales premiums and refunds which add up to 0.9% – 3.5% of sales. Our Sales Management System minimizes these leakages.
- Effective wholesaler management: Our tool enables pharmaceutical companies to track their wholesaler inventory levels and orders. Wholesalers are able to receive their sales premiums on time.
- Effective field sales management: Companies can now manage different campaign types, wholesaler order limits, and other types of targets from a single platform. This enables a smooth reconciliation with wholesalers and helps to increase orders.
- Cost savings: Commercial operations, sales, and marketing are managed by the Sales Management System, and this brings savings
- Advanced analysis and executive reports: The Sales Management System provides detailed analysis and management level reports covering all of the sales data and business operations.
- Database server: MS SQL Server
- ORM: EntityFramework
- Logging: Log4.Net